I had time to do a couple more challenges this week! I’m feeling quite accomplished! lol! This time I used the theme from Global Design Project ” GDP179 Sweeter Than Candy” AND I used The Paper Players theme of “PP431 Spring Fever”! I thought both of them matched up pretty good for Easter Favors!
I found these plastic carrots filled with powdered candy (like Pixie Sticks) at Dollar Tree and they looked SO fun! I used them for another favor project in our newest Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection of tutorials, too! Don’t miss out on getting it! See details here.
This Best Bunny Easter Favor is a throwback to a holder for the Test Tubes that Stampin’ Up! used to carry. I had to adjust the size of the box to fit the candy filled carrots!
- The base is 3 x 9-1/4, with 9-1/4 at top of Simply Scored, score at 1, 2, 3-1/2 and 4-1/2.
- In the second 1″ panel from the bottom, punch two 3/4″ Circle holes.
- Place adhesive on the first 1″ panel, then roll up and secure to the back.
- Add 2-3/4 x 3 piece of How Sweet It Is to the back and then a 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece of coordinating How Sweet It Is DSP on the front.
- Add a 3/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock across the front panel and two coordinating Glitter Dots.
- Stamp the bunny from Best Bunny stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and color with Pineapple Punch and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. Add some grass stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Punch bunny with 1-1/4 Circle Punch and adhere to 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Place on front of box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place candy carrots in the holes and tie the White Organdy Polka Dot Ribbon around in a knot to secure them in the holder.
- Stamp Easter Greetings from Fable Friends stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Coastal Cabana cardstock and punch with 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Punch a 1/8″ circle at the top.
- Stamp the carrot with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, color with Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut and attach to tag with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add tag by tying with the ribbon.
SUPER sweet project! I love how it turned out! I know my grandkids will adore them in their Easter Baskets this year!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV