I had time to do a couple more challenges this week! I’m feeling quite accomplished! lol! This time I used the theme from Global Design Project ” GDP179 Sweeter Than Candy” AND I used The Paper Players theme of “PP431 Spring Fever”! I thought both of them matched up pretty good for Easter Favors!
I found these plastic carrots filled with powdered candy (like Pixie Sticks) at Dollar Tree and they looked SO fun! I used them for another favor project in our newest Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection of tutorials, too! Don’t miss out on getting it! See details here.
This Best Bunny Easter Favor is a throwback to a holder for the Test Tubes that Stampin’ Up! used to carry. I had to adjust the size of the box to fit the candy filled carrots!
- The base is 3 x 9-1/4, with 9-1/4 at top of Simply Scored, score at 1, 2, 3-1/2 and 4-1/2.
- In the second 1″ panel from the bottom, punch two 3/4″ Circle holes.
- Place adhesive on the first 1″ panel, then roll up and secure to the back.
- Add 2-3/4 x 3 piece of How Sweet It Is to the back and then a 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 piece of coordinating How Sweet It Is DSP on the front.
- Add a 3/8 x 2-1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock across the front panel and two coordinating Glitter Dots.
- Stamp the bunny from Best Bunny stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and color with Pineapple Punch and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends. Add some grass stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- Punch bunny with 1-1/4 Circle Punch and adhere to 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Place on front of box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place candy carrots in the holes and tie the White Organdy Polka Dot Ribbon around in a knot to secure them in the holder.
- Stamp Easter Greetings from Fable Friends stamp set with Memento Black Ink on Coastal Cabana cardstock and punch with 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch. Punch a 1/8″ circle at the top.
- Stamp the carrot with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, color with Pumpkin Pie and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends, hand-cut and attach to tag with Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Add tag by tying with the ribbon.
SUPER sweet project! I love how it turned out! I know my grandkids will adore them in their Easter Baskets this year!
Use HOST CODE: KBB6QS2U
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin' Up!'s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern's light will show the way thru those warm summer adventures! We've combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you'll love to display! See more details HERE!
These rhinos will stomp their way into your heart with their cute expressions and fun accessories! The new online exclusive RHINO READY BUNDLE lets you create settings for your rhinos on cards, favors or other paper projects! And the open line stamp images allow you to create in any color your wish, plus add an adorable greeting! We've combined the RHINO READY BUNDLE with the BUTTERFLY WISHES DESIGNER PAPER for a bright and cheery collection! Our RHINO READY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three cards (one a fun fold!) and a cute packaging idea that can be used for any occasion! See more details HERE!
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We've combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
Laura Holm says
So cute and cool that these carrots have the powdered candy inside. Love the holders you made for them! So pretty!