- The base is two cuts from Crumb Cake Cardstock with the Square Pillow Box Thinlet Die to make the box. It was stamped with Soft Suede Ink and the Hardwood Background Stamp, added Tear and Stick Tape to the tabs and formed the box.
- A 2 x 12 Belly Band of Happy Hauntings DSP wrapped around the outside and adhered.
- A quarter piece of the Spider Web Doily was adhered to the inside top of the Belly Band.
- The chevron circle in Sparkly Seasons was stamped with Tangelo Twist ink on Tangelo Twist cardstock and the face added with Tuxedo Black Ink, then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch. The stem/leaf image was stamped with Old Olive, the stem colored with Chocolate Chip Marker and cut out, then put on top of the pumpkin. It was added to the Belly Band with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- The spider from Cheer All Year was stamped with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White and cut out, then added over the web and pumpkin.
- Happy Haunting from Cheer All Year was stamped with Tuxedo Black on Whisper White cardstock, then trimmed into two pieces and added to the front.
That’s it! Now continue around the blog hop with a stop at our Create with Connie and Mary website so you can get the details on signing up for our SEPTEMBER Mini Session…open NOW! We just added another BONUS this month because we know that some of you don’t do Halloween! We’ve remade two of the tutorials using Christmas stamp sets!
With our September mini session we are featuring fall and Halloween sets (plus now Christmas!) from the Holiday Catalog…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from me remaking Debbie Henderson’s Halloween Tabletop Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Tabletop Decor
- AND two Jolly Christmas Cards using the layouts from Mary using Deb’s Haunt Ya Later card set