I’m so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for a special edition of “Around the World on Wednesday” Blog Hop. They have rounded up some of the ORIGINAL “Tour the Freaks” Blog Hoppers to join them for their April Blog Hop featuring a Monochromatic Rainbow! How fun is that!
I was assigned “Blue” for my color and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card. I can never get too many ideas for them! I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man with Well Suited Designer Paper for today’s Center Fold-Out Easel Card. I always love making special fold cards! This card is perfect for the guy in your life…no ribbon, no bling…just stamping and coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock.
- Two 1-1/4 x 4 pieces of Well Suited Designer Paper were added to each end.
- A second piece of Pacific Point cardstock is cut to 3 x 8-1/2, then scored at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4. It was folded as shown and adhere in the center area of the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was adhered on the bottom to the easel portion.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the image from A Good Man, then colored with Balmy Blue Combo, Night of Navy Combo, Ivory, and Pool Party Combo Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Pacific Point Ink in the upper right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was added to the bottom of the easel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (This allows the easel portion to tuck behind it and stay up.)
- The 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the A Good Man greeting and added to the Night of Navy.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the water under the chair.
It folds flat so it will easily fit in a regular envelope.
Make sure to follow around the blog hop to see all the Monochromatic Rainbow cards this month! Next up is Wendy Lee!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!