I’m so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for a special edition of “Around the World on Wednesday” Blog Hop. They have rounded up some of the ORIGINAL “Tour the Freaks” Blog Hoppers to join them for their April Blog Hop featuring a Monochromatic Rainbow! How fun is that!
I was assigned “Blue” for my color and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card. I can never get too many ideas for them! I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man with Well Suited Designer Paper for today’s Center Fold-Out Easel Card. I always love making special fold cards! This card is perfect for the guy in your life…no ribbon, no bling…just stamping and coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock.
- Two 1-1/4 x 4 pieces of Well Suited Designer Paper were added to each end.
- A second piece of Pacific Point cardstock is cut to 3 x 8-1/2, then scored at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4. It was folded as shown and adhere in the center area of the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was adhered on the bottom to the easel portion.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the image from A Good Man, then colored with Balmy Blue Combo, Night of Navy Combo, Ivory, and Pool Party Combo Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Pacific Point Ink in the upper right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was added to the bottom of the easel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (This allows the easel portion to tuck behind it and stay up.)
- The 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the A Good Man greeting and added to the Night of Navy.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the water under the chair.
It folds flat so it will easily fit in a regular envelope.
Make sure to follow around the blog hop to see all the Monochromatic Rainbow cards this month! Next up is Wendy Lee!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!