I’m so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for a special edition of “Around the World on Wednesday” Blog Hop. They have rounded up some of the ORIGINAL “Tour the Freaks” Blog Hoppers to join them for their April Blog Hop featuring a Monochromatic Rainbow! How fun is that!
I was assigned “Blue” for my color and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card. I can never get too many ideas for them! I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man with Well Suited Designer Paper for today’s Center Fold-Out Easel Card. I always love making special fold cards! This card is perfect for the guy in your life…no ribbon, no bling…just stamping and coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock.
- Two 1-1/4 x 4 pieces of Well Suited Designer Paper were added to each end.
- A second piece of Pacific Point cardstock is cut to 3 x 8-1/2, then scored at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4. It was folded as shown and adhere in the center area of the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was adhered on the bottom to the easel portion.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the image from A Good Man, then colored with Balmy Blue Combo, Night of Navy Combo, Ivory, and Pool Party Combo Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Pacific Point Ink in the upper right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was added to the bottom of the easel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (This allows the easel portion to tuck behind it and stay up.)
- The 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the A Good Man greeting and added to the Night of Navy.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the water under the chair.
It folds flat so it will easily fit in a regular envelope.
Make sure to follow around the blog hop to see all the Monochromatic Rainbow cards this month! Next up is Wendy Lee!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6