I’m so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for a special edition of “Around the World on Wednesday” Blog Hop. They have rounded up some of the ORIGINAL “Tour the Freaks” Blog Hoppers to join them for their April Blog Hop featuring a Monochromatic Rainbow! How fun is that!
I was assigned “Blue” for my color and thought it would be perfect for a masculine card. I can never get too many ideas for them! I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Man with Well Suited Designer Paper for today’s Center Fold-Out Easel Card. I always love making special fold cards! This card is perfect for the guy in your life…no ribbon, no bling…just stamping and coloring!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Pacific Point cardstock.
- Two 1-1/4 x 4 pieces of Well Suited Designer Paper were added to each end.
- A second piece of Pacific Point cardstock is cut to 3 x 8-1/2, then scored at 2-1/8 and 4-1/4. It was folded as shown and adhere in the center area of the base.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was adhered on the bottom to the easel portion.
- The 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the image from A Good Man, then colored with Balmy Blue Combo, Night of Navy Combo, Ivory, and Pool Party Combo Stampin’ Blends.
- The greeting from A Good Man was stamped with Pacific Point Ink in the upper right corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock was added to the bottom of the easel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. (This allows the easel portion to tuck behind it and stay up.)
- The 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped with the A Good Man greeting and added to the Night of Navy.
- A little Wink of Stella was added to the water under the chair.
It folds flat so it will easily fit in a regular envelope.
Make sure to follow around the blog hop to see all the Monochromatic Rainbow cards this month! Next up is Wendy Lee!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!