Mary and I are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY getting ready for our Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event on Saturday!!! Today, I’ll be working on a few display items and finish sorting my last project into bags! Can’t wait to see those that are coming!
For this card, I used a sketch from Create with Connie and Mary Week 1 Saturday challenge. Well, actually, this card was done FIRST and then I changed it out to the one that I showed earlier because I liked it better! lol! (See it here.)
Here are the details on this one:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Crushed Curry, folded in half.
- On the 3 3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, I placed two pieces of Tangelo Twist Satin Stitched Ribbon on the left side, adhering them on the back.
- Then I added a 1 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Confetti Celebration Designer Paper cutting the end into a point.
- Above that I stamped Happy Cake Day with Tangelo Twist and Basic Gray Inks. LOVE that Stampin’ Up! clear stamps make it easy to line up!
- I stamped the little row of candles with Tangelo Twist and Crushed Curry markers on Whisper White, then punched with a 1 1/4″ Circle Punch.
- I layered the circle on a Hexagon Punch of Crushed Curry cardstock and popped it up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added three Rhinestone Jewels, colored with the Daffodil Blendabilities! LOVE that we can do that with Stampin’ Up! product now!!!
Makes a happy “cake day” card, don’t you think?
Don’t forget my ribbon shares are still going on! Next order is July 12th!!!