Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper.
- Across the front is a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Peekaboo Peach cardstock, stamped with the For You greeting in Birthday Blooms with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The large blossom from Birthday Blooms was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White, then colored with the AquaPainter and Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron and Pear Pizzazz Markers.
- The blossom was cut out and adhered to a 4th from Largest Circle Framelit cut from Whisper White. The circle is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The blossom was highlighted with some Clear Wink of Stella for a little shimmer.
- Several Neutral Silver sequins were sprinkled around on the front.
OK…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our NEW May 2016 Mini Session using products from the PREORDER Catalog Items…or get a FREE tutorial by signing up for both May AND June! Check out the details over there! Or head backwards to see Melissa’s card for the day!
Woohoo! We opened the May 2016 MINI SESSION earlier than expected. It’s not too late to join! It is only $8.95 US and the Design Team is using products and stamp sets from the NEW Catalog PREORDER items!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both May and June for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Preorder project for you designed by me! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!