- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Hello Honey, folded in half. The bottom corners are rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White has the Thankful greeting in the hostess set, Six Sayings, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The bottom corners are also rounded.
- The leaf from Lighthearted Leaves is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write Markers. It was then cut with the Leaflet Framelits and popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Gold Cording was tied in a bow, and added to the stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Finally, three orange sequins from the Brights Collection were added with the Fine Tip Glue Pen (LOVE that stuff!)
OK…check out the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team cards by continuing on the Blog Hop. Your next stop is the Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out about our NEW October 2015 Mini Session! It opens on October 11th! Here are a few details:
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
Here’s a little teaser for our October Collection…so…what are you waiting for? Join today!