- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black is on top.
- The Gold Metallic Foil Cardstock is cut 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and stamped with the largest snowflake in Black Stazon and the greeting in Black Stazon.
- The middle snowflake was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White, then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and punched with the Flower Medallion Punch.
- The smaller snowflake was stamped on Gold Metallic Paper with Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, then punched with the Snow Flurry Punch.
- The layers of snowflakes are popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the center is a Perfect White Accent.
Yep! That’s it! SUPER easy and lovely GOLD! OK…next stop is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our November AND December Mini Sessions! We’ll be using some new sets in the Occasions Catalog for our December one! Check out the details there!