Some of my favorite non-traditional colors for Christmas are pink and blue and I wanted to use the tree in Cheer All Year. So, here’s my version for this year!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pink Pirouette folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Along the bottom of Soft Sky, Whisper White was torn in strips to form snow banks.
- The tree from Cheer All Year was stamped with Pink Pirouette twice on scrap Whisper White, the trunks colored with Chocolate Chip Marker. Hand-cut the trees out, or the Tree Framelits work with this set, too! Adhere them on the snow banks with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The dots in the trees were colored with Silver Details and the Stars for the tops punched with the Small Star Punch and Silver Glimmer Paper.
- Stamp Christmas Cheer from Cheer All Year with Chocolate Chip Ink in the upper left corner.
- Add Clear Dazzling Details to the snow banks for some extra bling!
OK…continue around the tour to see the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team creations! Next up is Mary Brown!