It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Design Team will be featuring Red/White/Pink color combination! With Valentine’s Day coming up quickly, it wasn’t hard to pull my card together!
I love the set Heart Happiness in the Occasions Catalog and I think it has been overlooked a little because of it’s sister stamp set, Sure Do Love You! Heart Happiness has so many pretty hearts in it! I went with a very simplistic look on my card, but the Glitter Dots really jazz it up! And, aren’t those little floral hearts SO sweet?
- The case is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Powder Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red cardstock is added on top.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the two lacy hearts are stamped in Real Red and Berry Burst.
- The cascading hearts in the background were stamped diagonally with Powder Pink Ink.
- Love from Labels to Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Different sizes of pink Glitter Dots were added across the front.
SUPER simple, but I love it! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our BRAND NEW Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go is NOW AVAILABLE! We have four different options for you to choose from…with step-by-step photo tutorials that are easy to follow! You’ll get 3 card ideas (one a special fold) and one 3D project…I think it is perfect for craft fairs! Check out the details HERE!