I hope my card meets that criteria…after it was done and I was getting ready to post, I had second thoughts! But, in my mind it does fit the criteria…I don’t count the punches as layers or embellishments. lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, folded in half.
- On top the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Night of Navy cardstock was embossed with the World Traveler Embossing Folder. I placed it on the base at an angle, then trimmed off the excess.
- The greeting from Going Global stamp set was stamped in the lower right corner with Real Red Ink.
- The globe from Going Global was stamped with Night of Navy on Whisper White, then punched with the 2″ Circle Punch and layered on the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle punched from Real Red Glimmer Paper and adhered to the front.
- The Love banner from one of the other greetings was stamped with Real Red Ink, the banner cut by hand and layered over the globe with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two Real Red Candy Dots for embellishments were placed in the upper right corner.
OK…next stop is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our January 2016 Mini Session that will be starting soon! Here are a few details! Then continue around to Mary’s blog!
We are getting ready for our JANUARY 2016 MINI SESSION with a projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)!
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful RIde
Sets we will be using for the February Mini Session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebration
- Party Wishes
- Pyramid Pals
JANUARY & FEBRUARY 2016 MINI SESSIONS,
plus BONUS VALENTINE project
Check out Create with Connie and Mary for more details!