Yeah! It’s time for another Thursday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary. This time it is a fun sketch challenge!
And here is my card using the fun set, Get Your Santa On! I decided to flip my sketch so it lined up with my stamped image better.
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Garden Green cardstock.
- A Real Red Circle was cut with the Circle Framelits and placed in the background.
- Across the top of the circle is a 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of Nordic Noel Designer Paper (I love that stripe!)
- I cut a 2 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White and stamped the Santa suit from Get Your Santa On with Memento Black Ink. I cut it with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. The suit was colored with the Cherry Cobbler & Smoky Slate Blendabilities Markers.
- Across the top of the tag, I stamped JOY with Crushed Curry Ink.
- I tied a piece of Real Red Woven Ribbon thru the tag hole, then tied it with Basic Black Bakers twine in a bow. I added the tag to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped Get Your Santa On greeting with Tuxedo Black Ink on a 1/2″ strip of Whisper White and cut a flag end. I added the Santa Hat, colored with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities above the greeting with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Finally, a trio of Rhinestones was placed in the circle for a little extra bling.
CUTE if I must say so myself!!! That set is just darling!
We have JUST begin our Holiday Collections 2014 over on Create with Connie and Mary and it’s not too late to join! Don’t miss out on joining us for some FABULOUS ideas using Christmas and Winter stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project tutorials with full directions and photos!