It’s time for another SUO Challenge! This time the challenge is a card or project that conveys Merry & Bright for the upcoming holidays! I decided to show off the little Santa Fry Boxes that I made for my Stamp Club members. I wish I would have taken a photo of them all together, but I had already given away over half of them away before I remembered! Inside each box was a container of Frosted Sequins wrapped in a cello bag with a holiday tag on it! I received lots of great comments about them, so I know they appreciated the little gift tucked in their Club order! I do appreciate my Stamp Club members!
Here are the details:
- I cut the Real Red cardstock with the Fry Box die.
- The beard is cut from Whisper White with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I used just the end portion, added it to the Fry Box, then cut the curve of the box away with Paper Snips.
- The belt is 3/4″ strip of Basic Black cardstock. The buckle was punched with the Petite Curly Label from Gold Glimmer Paper. I cut another 3/4″ square of Basic Black to go on top of the Gold Buckle.
- I tucked the Frosted Sequins into the Cello Bag and tied closed with the Real Red Satin Woven Ribbon.
- I punched the tag the Note Tag Punch from Whisper White cardstock and used a little strip of Nordic Noel DSP across the bottom.
- I stamped the snowflake from Cheerful Tags in Real Red and Holiday Cheer in Tuxedo Black Ink on top of the tag, then punched a 1/8″ hole to put the ribbon thru to tie.
Isn’t it fun? I was inspired by many Santa Suits I saw online.
Make sure to stop by and see what the rest of the SUO Challenge Team did this week! And, grab your stamps and play along!