It’s Thursday and time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. It’s a beautiful color combination and perfect for Christmas! However, as I mentioned, I’m getting a little tired of making Christmas cards, so I switched it up and made a Valentine card!
And here’s my card using Stampin’ Up!’s Seasonally Scattered and an EASY layout!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 3 1/4 x 5 piece of Silver Glimmer Paper and cut a flag end.
- On top is a 2 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, stamped with the LOVE image from Seasonally Scattered stamp set. I wrapped Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon around the left side and tied a knot, then adhered with Liquid Monoadhesive Glue to the Glimmer Paper.
- Finally, I punched three small hearts from Cherry Cobbler and placed them on the Whisper White cardstock.
Didn’t I say EASY! Yep! You could make a BUNCH of these! Make sure to check out the rest of the Thursday Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary to see what they did with this color combination!
Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to launch our Valentine Special MINI Collection 2015 immediately after Christmas on December 26th! That is so we give our demo subscribers plenty of time to set up their classes, but you don’t need to be a demo to join us! Sign up TODAY at Create with Connie and Mary so you don’t miss out!
This MINI collection will be slightly different…only FOUR projects…and only $5.95 US!!!
- A mini session featuring the You Plus Me and Hey, Valentine suite of stamps and accessories!
- FOUR step-by-step pictorial project tutorials…two card set tutorials and two 3D projects!
- NEW! Kits of supplies for each project will be available for subscribers to purchase!
- Featuring the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack on all our projects!
- ONE tutorial revealed EACH day on Dec 26, 27, 28 and 29.
- Exclusive to subscribers, these projects will not be shown ANYWHERE else!
- Demos & Customers welcome!
Join today over on Create with Connie and Mary!