It’s time for another Thursday Challenge by the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge Team! It’s a fun sketch challenge this week! Grab your stamps and play along!
And here is my card:
Yes! I used the cute Snuggles and Smooches stamp set again! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Real Red, folded in half
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black, I stamped the smaller swirl flower with White Craft Ink. Love that chalkboard look!
- Along the right side, I added a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Stacked with Love Designer Paper.
- On the 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White, I stamped LOVE with Tuxedo Black Ink in the lower left corner. I stamped the heart on Real Red and punched with the Sweetheart Punch.
- I wrapped Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine around the Whisper White 3 times and adhered in the back. The heart was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped Oodles of with Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White and cut around it, then added it to the heart.
- Finally, I used some Gold Sequin Trim hanging down from the heart.
I think all the elements combined are SOOOO much fun! I love how it turned out! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Mark your calendar…Preview Week starts NEXT WEEK! That’s right…Preview Week runs January 12 – 17! During Preview Week we are offering our Early Bird Special…subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 for ONLY $24.95!
What do you get for that?
- Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
- Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
- Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers – you will not find these projects posted on the Internet!
- Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
Demonstrators & Customers welcome!