Going to be a FUN day! My 2-1/2 year old grandson, Carter, is coming over to bake cookies with me this afternoon! Want to start it as a Christmas tradition. My boys both helped my mom with cookies every year and had lots of fun!
Wow…first week in December and it is PREORDER time for the Occasions Catalog! I sure missed out on not going to On Stage and getting to order some items early! But as it turned out, we had a close friend pass away that weekend, so I wouldn’t have been able to go anyway. Sad!
But, it’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!
With the traditional Christmas colors in this week’s color challenge, I had trouble narrowing down my choices of what to use! In the end, I went with a CAS design, Designer Paper and Big Shot items for a “no stamp” look!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 strip of Season of Cheer Designer Paper was added along the left side.
- The 3rd from smallest Star Framelit was cut from Silver Glimmer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Joy from the Wreath Framelits was cut from Cherry Cobbler and added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
That’s it! See…told you it was CAS! So, go check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of our Thursday Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary today, then grab your stamps and play along!