Yes, I’m still continuing to play with my Sunburst Thinlet. Guess I’ll find out SOON if it will be in the new catalog…crossing my fingers BIG time!
I played with several different ways to do a Patriotic card. This one is my favorite.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- The Sunburst was cut from regular Whisper White, then added to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Real Red.
- Shine from Sunburst Sayings was heat embossed with Whisper White Embossing Powder on Night of Navy, then cut with the Star Framelits. It was added to the Sunburst with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer Paper was cut with the smallest Star Framelit and added to the Night of Navy Star at an angle.
- Finally, some Silver Star Neutrals Sequins were added around the front of the card.
It turned out SO cool! I love it!
Don’t forget! We just OPENED the Create with Connie and Mary April 2016 Mini Sessions with ideas and projects just in time to promote the end of the Occasions Catalog in your classes and clubs, or to make as gifts. You get THREE card sets and TWO 3-D projects for only $8.95 US! (Hint…the two 3D projects would be WONDERFUL for Mother’s Day gifts!) Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing this month:
And the sets we are using:
Don’t miss out! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!