Today is DAY ONE of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We will be starting our Holiday Collection 2014 next week and can’t wait to get started! Our design team is busy getting their projects done. Today we are introducing our Guest Designers! So happy to have these talented ladies on board! Make sure you go over to Create with Connie and Mary and see who they are! And…while you are there, don’t forget to get signed up during our Early Bird Special, it ends on Saturday! Save $5 off the regular $29.95 price and get over 24 project tutorials…at $24.95 that’s $1 each! What a deal!
I just ordered this single stamp, Bearing Gifts, and decided to ink it up right away in celebration of Introduction Day! I love playing with my Blendabilities…and this was fun to color! I also LOVE that stripe in the Nordic Noel Designer Paper!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I embossed half of the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Real Red with the Lucky Stars Folder.
- I added a 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 piece of Nordic Noel Designer Paper along the right side. To hide the seam, I used a 1/2 x 5 1/4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper! So sparkly!
- I cut the Party Pennant from Whisper White and stamped the Bearing Gifts image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on it. I used my Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake Blendabilities Markers to color in the kids. I also outlined the bear lightly with a Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Marker for some dimension. I added the pennant to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I saved the greeting for the inside, so used Merry & Bright from the hostess set, Good Greetings that is available now. It was stamped with Real Red ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with a flag end.
You like? I like! Now, don’t forget to check out our Guest Designers over on Create with Connie and Mary! A couple new faces this time!