This is my second post today…scroll down to see my other card!
OK…here’s another “ornament” using the Delicate Bauble Dies…in particular, the solid arabesque shape. Have I sold you on these dies yet? Did you see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN, SNOWMAN and WITCH done with the same shape?
For my Disney lovin’ fans, here is MICKEY MOUSE! And, don’t you LOVE that greeting? It fits SO perfectly with the Disney theme! It’s from the Christmas to Remember stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White was added on top.
- The 2 x 4 piece of red stripe Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to the bottom, then a 3/4 x 4 of green polka dot added over top.
- The Delicate Bauble arabesque shape was cut with the die from Real Red. The top portion was cut from Basic Black and the bottom portion cut from Bumblebee cardstock. A 1/8 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added at the bottom of the bauble.
- Two 3/4″ circles were cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the middle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The holly from Merriest Moments Stamp Set was stamped with Garden Green Ink and the berries with Real Red Ink. They were cut with the Merriest Frames Dies and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Christmas to Remember stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White c/s. I used the Frightful Tags Die to cut the label, but any label shape would work. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Four Red Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
I have several friends that are crazy over Disney and Mickey Mouse. I’m sure they would LOVE to get this card for Christmas! And, if you are planning a trip to Disney, wouldn’t these be fun bag or luggage tags?
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!