OK, I promised another card with the Hello Life stamp set and sketch from Create with Connie and Mary. I had a HARD time deciding which one to use for the Thursday Challenge! Obviously, here is the one that I didn’t use. Tell me which you like better…the one from yesterday (see here) or today’s?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Rose Red, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Happy Hearts folder.
- The 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 layer of Rose Red is wrapped with Melon Mambo/Basic Black Baker’s Twine and adhered in the back, then placed on the front of the Whisper White.
- 3/4″ circles were punched from the Love Blossoms Designer Paper (12 of them) and adhered on the Rose Red.
- The striped heart from Hello Life was stamped with Rose Red Ink on Whisper White and cut.
- Love from Hello Life was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on 1/2 strip of Whisper White and cut with a flag end.
- Both were adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Rhinestone Jewel was added to the heart.
So…very similar, but different…what do you think? lol!
We just launched our Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session…and it’s not too late to sign up! Here is some information and a sneak peek for you! You can sign up over on Create with Connie and Mary…or on my blog sidebar!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets (each with 4 cards) and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all the projects and tutorials.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
Did you purchase our 2-month VALENTINE BONUS SPECIAL in January?
Remember the February Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!