- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron folded in half.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Wildflower Fields designer paper (SAB) is adhered to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The peeps heads and ears from Friends & Flowers were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and So Saffron, then punched with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch and Festive Flower Punch. The bodies were punched with the 1-3/4″ Circle punch. They were adhered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ears and checks were highlighted with the Clear Wink of Stella brush.
- PEEPS was spelled out with the Layered Letters Alphabet Set in Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and So Saffron Inks, then Happy Easter from the Easter Lamb was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on a 2″ wide piece of Whisper White, then punched with the Triple Banner Punch. It is adhered on the front under the heads with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…continue around to our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about the NEW March Mini Session and SPRING BONUS, then on to Mary’s blog for her Easter Card or backwards to see Melissa’s blog!