PICK OF THE PATCH with BAG OF BONES
I combined two sets for today’s glitzy card! The Silver Metallic Paper and More Dazzled Glitter Paper, plus Sparkle Gems really make it pop!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pebbled Path cardstock was embossed with the Basics Crosshatch Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive) and added to the front.
- The fence from Bag of Bones Dies was cut twice from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the front along the bottom.
- The tombstone was cut from Silver Metallic Paper and from Basic White cardstock. The inside of the Basic White tomb was hand-cut and stamped with the greeting in Memento Black. It was sponged with Pebbled Path Ink around the edges, then adhered to the Silver Metallic Paper tomb. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The moon was punched with the 1-1/2 Circle Punch (Online Exclusive) from More Dazzled Gold Paper and adhered to the front.
- The bats were cut with the Bag of Bones dies from Basic Black cardstock and added to the moon and background.
- The pumpkins from Pick of the Patch stamp set were stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Basic White and punched/cut then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The stem and vine were stamped with Copper Clay Ink and punched/cut and added to the pumpkins.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems were added to the background.
Too bad it is so hard to see how shiny and glimmery this card is! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamps: Bag of Bones, Pick of the Patch
Inks: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Copper Clay
C/S: Basic White, Pebbled Path, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Silver Metallic Paper, More Dazzled Paper
Accessories: Bag of Bones Dies, Pick of the Patch Punch, 1-1/2 Circle Punch, Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!