Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop and our theme this week is Luck of the Irish…any color of green cards! Since we are so close to St. Patrick’s Day, I did my Gnome Leprechaun again!
Isn’t he cute? I love the “red” beard on this one. (Check out Thursday’s post if you want to see the other Gnome Leprechaun card I made.)
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam cardstock is embossed with the Basket Weave Embossing Folder and added on top.
- A 1 x 4-1/2 strip of Garden Lane Designer Paper was added across the front, then a 3/4 x 3 placed on top of that.
- A 1/8 x 4-3/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock added on top.
- The scallop rectangle was cut from Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched So Sweeting Dies and added on top.
- The gnome hat was punched from Garden Green cardstock with the Tree Builder Punch, the nose is 1/2″ Circle Punch from Petal Pink cardstock, the beard is the leaf shape from Tropical Dies cut from Cajun Craze cardstock. The feet are punched from Basic Black cardstock with the Perennial Flower Punch.
- The Basic Black band is a 1/8″ strip punched with the Tree Builder Punch, then added to the hat. The buckle is a 1/4 x 1/4 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper.
- He is adhered together and added to the scallop rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the small label in Stitched So Sweetly Dies, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ve had so much fun making these gnomes! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous Luck of the Irish card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!