Hope you all had a great weekend! We got to spend time with all four of the grandkids together (and their parents!), I did a fairly successful craft fair on Saturday and got in a nap on Sunday! Plus watched some awesome college football games on Saturday night (which is why I needed the nap on Sunday!) lol! Need to get one of those in every once in a while and the time change still has me out of sorts for some reason.
This layout may look familiar, I used the Create with Connie and Mary sketch from a couple weeks ago. This was the original card I made, then I went in a little different direction for the one I actually used that week. I really like this one, too. AND…I was so surprised to see that the snowflake in this Stitched with Cheer stamp set fits in the Snow Flurry Punch! It isn’t marked in the catalog as fitting, but it does perfectly!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky that has been embossed with the Snow Flurry Folder and sponged with White Craft Ink along the edges.
- Two snowflakes in Stitched with Cheer were stamped in the background with Soft Sky Ink. Then three snowflakes stamped on Whisper White and punched with the Snow Flurry punch (leave space between them!). They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Stitched with Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the lower right corner.
- Rhinestones were added to the center of the snowflakes and scattered in the background.
This was close to being my Christmas Card this year because I liked it that much! But, I did go in another direction…I’ll be showing that one off after I mail them next month!
OK…know what else I like a LOT? The Create with Connie and Mary Mini Sessions! I always get great ideas from the other designers, and the tutorials make it SO easy to duplicate them! Want more information?
Check out our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our brand new November 2016 Mini Session that just opened! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.