It’s all about Valentine Wishes for the Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge this time! Valentine’s Day will be here soon! Here’s what I came up with using the special Stampin’ Up! set, Snuggles and Smooches…it’s not in the catalog, you need to see it in the online store.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 Crumb Cake cardstock layer, the large and small flower swirls were stamped in the background with White Craft Ink.
- LOVE was stamped with Real Red on a curved banner of Whisper White and a small swatch of Stacked with Love Designer Paper placed along the right side of the banner.
- Black Bakers Twine was wrapped around the banner to hide the seam and tied with a bow, then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The heart was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Real Red and punched with the Sweetheart Punch. The two small hearts were stamped with Real Red on Whisper White and punched with the Small Heart Punch. Both were popped up on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, a little Rhinestone was added to the large heart.
Lots of fun on this card! I loved how it turned out. Now check out SUO Challenges to see what the rest of the Design Team did with the Valentine Wishes theme!