It’s time for a new challenge over on SUO Challenges! This time the theme is Summer: Ocean, Beach or Patriotic! That’s a nice range, so grab your stamps and play along!
I went with the Patriotic theme for mine using the new Stampin’ Up! Be The Star stamp set and Star Framelits!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Pacific Point cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Real Red, I embossed with the Stylish Stripes folder.
- I added a panel of 1 1/4 x 4 Whisper White across the bottom. On the You’re a Star greeting from Pictogram Punches I inked up with Real Red and Pacific Point Markers. I punched the star from the new Silver Glimmer Paper and placed over the red star.
- I stamped the Medium and Small stars from Be The Star with Pacific Point and Real Red and cut them out with the Star Framelits. I added them to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- In the centers I punched more Silver Glimmer stars and added them with Mini Glue Dots.
This card has LOTS of sparkle in real life…I’m loving that Silver Glimmer Paper! Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Design Team over on SUO Challenges to see what they did this week with the summer theme!