WOOHOO! The Design Team from Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations are showing off the stamp sets we used this past week with a BLOG HOP!!! We’ve done a little favor to match! Come take the tour and see what the designers have come up with. (Of course, you can only see the actual card set projects if you are a subscriber!) You probably have just come from Deb Currier’s blog…love her little project, don’t you? Before you take the tour, here is some information about our Card “Create”tions Celebrations session:
We are just getting started over on Create with Connie and Mary Card “Create”tions Celebrations edition! It’s all about CARDS! We know so many of you LOVE these editions! We will use 18 different sets in the Annual and Occasions Catalogs and feature 4 cards in a set using them! That’s over 72 card ideas…for only $19.95 US! Kick off the end of the Stampin’ Up! year with these ideas for your classes and stamp camps (but, of course, you don’t need to be a demo to join!) See more details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This week I used the stamp set Simply Sports for my card set. But, if you don’t have this stamp set, you could use any image that would fit within the circle! Just copy the layouts I used! Isn’t that great? Of course, that is true with ALL of the card sets our designers are doing…just change them out with images you DO have!
This favor is a combination of the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet turned into a box, PLUS a slider! See what I mean?
And here it is with the candy slider pulled out by the ribbon! Isn’t that fun? As you pull the ribbon up, the candy box comes up, too!
Here are the details:
- I cut the Mini Treat Bag from Basic Black cardstock. I adhered it closed as normal, except I cut off the bottom tab.
- I scored the sides 1/2″ from each side and the bottom 1/2″. Slit up the score lines at the bottom in each corner to make tabs, then open up the Mini Treat Bag and secure the bottom with Sticky Strip to the tabs.
- The front was decorated with the 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 Pumpkin Pie Brights Backgrounds Designer Paper Stack, cut on a diagonal.
- I added some Stacked with Love Washi Tape along the left side and punched some Chevron punches from Basic Black cardstock for the bottom right side.
- The basketball image from Simply Sports was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the 4th from the smallest Circle Framelit. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Go Team from Simply Sports was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and cut out, then adhered to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two 1/4″ circles were punched at the top front and back of the Mini Treat Bag, then the ribbon fitted around the candy (decorated with DSP), and pulled thru the holes from the inside out, then tied with White Bakers Twine tied in a bow.
Isn’t that sweet? I was really happy with how it turned out…and how it looks with the card set (remember, only our subscribers can see our card sets…so go sign up!)
You can find out more details over at the Create with Connie and Mary website which is your next stop, then continue around the tour until you see all the Design Team favors!!! Thanks for stopping by!