I recently made thank you cards for some Online Orders that I received. And…quickly used them all up so I need to make some more! Here are a couple versions I did.
Here are the details for both cards:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (or 4-1/4 x 11) Old Olive cardstock, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Woodlands folder (either horizontally or vertically)
- a 2 x 4 strip of Into the Woods Designer Paper was adhered along the left side.
- Happy Scenes was stamped with Archival Black Ink on Hello Honey cardstock, then cut with the Oval Framelits (larger size for the horizontal one). A mask was placed along the ground line, and then Tangelo Twist was sponged along the skyline and Old Olive along the grass line.
- The pumpkins were colored with the Tangelo Twist Marker and the leaves with Mossy Meadow and Real Red Markers. The oval was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A small leaf was cut from Hello Honey with the Leaflet Framelit Die and sponged around the edges with Tangelo Twist Ink. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and a Crumb Cake Candy Dot added to the leaf.
- The greeting was stamped on a 1/2″ strip of Whisper White with Archival Black Ink and cut the flag end, then adhered to the oval.
OK…what version do you like best? lol! I like them both!
Are you looking for some GREAT ideas using items in the Holiday Mini? Look no further than the Create with Connie and Mary September Mini Session! BREAKING NEWS! We added another BONUS this month because we know that some of you don’t do Halloween!
Two of the card sets are Halloween as is one of the 3D projects. However, we know that not everyone is into Halloween, so Mary and I decided to remake two of the Halloween projects using Christmas stamp sets…JUST FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS! I knew I was going to remake Debbie’s Tabletop Decor item anyway using Snow Place for a future class. So if you weren’t sure you want to subscribe this month (September) because of all the Halloween…you are getting two BONUS projects as Mary also remade two of Deb’s Haunt Ya Later cards using Jolly Christmas. AND…we did add-ons to the tutorials so you’d know how to do them, too!
So normally you get 6 GREAT ideas for ONLY $8.95…this month it is 8 ideas! You really can’t beat that!
With our September mini session we are featuring sets from the Holiday mini…
- Sweet Hauntings
- Cheer All Year
- Howl-o-ween Treats
- Haunt Ya Later
- Lighthearted Leaves
- BONUS: Acorny Thank You
- AND a bonus project from Connie remaking Debbie Henderson’s ADORABLE Halloween Tabletop Decor into an ADORABLE Snow Place Tabletop Decor
- AND two Jolly Christmas Cards using the layouts from Deb’s Haunt Ya Later card set!
The session is NOW OPEN! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!