I downloaded a coffee cup template and created my Pumpkin Spice Season coffee card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of yellow grid Celebrate Everything Designer Paper was added on top.
- Cut a 1 x 4 piece of Early Espresso cardstock and adhere towards bottom.
- Using the coffee cup template, trace around the bottom onto 3 x 5 Crushed Curry cardstock and the lid onto 1-1/4 x 3-1/2 Basic White cardstock. Hand-cut out. (Or print directly onto the cardstock.)
- Stamp cup bottom randomly with fleur image from Hello Harvest stamp set in Early Espresso Ink, add to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add lid on top.
- Stamp 1-1/4 x 3-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock with Hello greeting in Early Espresso Ink, trim to fit cup and adhere.
- Stamp Hello Harvest pumpkin on Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Early Espresso Ink. Shade pumpkin with Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. Color stem with SU200 Blends. Cut with Rustic Pumpkin Dies and added to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two leaves with Old Olive Ink on Basic White, cut with Dies, add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut vine from Old Olive cardstock with Dies, adhere to pumpkin.
- Add two Rustic Metallic Dots to background.
SOOO happy with how this turned out. Pumpkin Spice coffee is one of my favorites this time of year! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Hello Harvest
Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Blends: Dark Pumpkin Pie, SU200
C/S: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Celebrate Everything Designer Paper
Accessories: Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Rustic Metallic Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!