BAG OF BONES
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Misty Moonlight cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form the base card.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was colored with Lot Lagoon, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy and Blackberry Bliss Inks using the Blending Brushes and added to the front.
- The moon was punched with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch from Basic White cardstock and lightly brushed with Misty Moonlight Ink, then stamped with the single bat in Memento Black Ink. It was adhered towards the top of the night sky background.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock was cut with the Aspen Tree Die and adhered on front of the night sky layer.
- The tombstone from the Bag of Bones Dies was cut from Basic Gray cardstock and stamped with the Bag of Bones greeting in Memento Black Ink.
- The pile of bones was cut from Basic White cardstock and adhered at the bottom of the tombstone. The tombstone was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The skeleton was cut from the Them Bones Designer Paper and added behind the tombstone with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Glow in the Dark Bats were added to the background.
My oldest grandson will get a big kick out of this card for Halloween! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamps: Bag of Bones
Inks: Lost Lagoon, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Memento Black
C/S: Basic White, Basic Black, Misty Moonlight, Basic Gray, Them Bones Designer Paper
Accessories: Bag of Bones Dies, Aspen Tree Dies, 1-1/2 Circle Punch, Glow in the Dark Bats & Ghosts, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!