- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Towards the right side is a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Melon Mambo stripe and a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of the hearts pattern from the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Paper.
- The Layered Scallop Square is cut from Whisper White and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimesionals.
- Just For You from Watercolor Wings is stamped in the lower right corner with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The butterfly from Watercolor Wings is stamped with Melon Mambo on scrap Whisper White, then overstamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Clear Wink of Stella is added on top of the Tuxedo Black Ink for some sparkle.
- Rhinestones were scattered in the background of the card for some extra bling!
Love the bright colors on my butterfly…reminds me of visiting the butterfly conservatory up near Niagra Falls! OK…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website. Or head backwards to see Melissa’s card for the day!