Another wonderful woman in my life is my mother! I thought I’d share my the Mother’s Day card I made for her using Circle of Spring stamp set. Of course, I snuck in TWO of the new In Colors, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach! I love them combined.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Sweet Sugarplum, folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a strip of Playful Palette Washi Tape in the striped pattern.
- The Circle of Spring wreath was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Pear Pizzazz Markers. It was cut with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.
- My Amazing Mother from Greatest Greetings (made it in the new catalog!) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a strip of Sweet Sugarplum and cut with a flag end.
- Peekaboo Peach cardstock was punched with the Bow Builder punch twice, then assembled into a bow for the front with Mini Glue Dots.
- A little sparkle with some random Rhinestones puts on the finishing touch!
I can’t wait to give this to my mom on Sunday! OK…next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our NEW May 2016 Mini Session using products from the PREORDER Catalog Items…or get a FREE tutorial by signing up for both May AND June! Check out the details over there! Or head backwards to see Melissa’s card for the day!
Coming Soon! The May 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets using the NEW Catalog PREORDER items! Opens on May 18th to give our Design Team a little extra time for designing with the new products.
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Sign up for both May and June for only $17.90 US and we have a BONUS Preorder project (see photo!) for you designed by me! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!