Today’s the day!!! The Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Session is now open and you can see all the great projects this month! It’s not too late to sign up…and take advantage of the special VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT when you sign up for both January AND February Mini Sessions! See more details below!
I already shared the one Bear Hugs card I did for the Incentive Trip Achievers Swap last month. If you missed it, you can see it HERE! And, this is the one I did for the Control Freaks Swappers last month! I love the colors in the It’s My Party Designer Paper Pack…you are going to get sick of me saying and using it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo, folded in half.
- Along the left edge is a 1 x 5-1/2 strip of the confetti parttern in It’s My Party DSP Pack.
- A 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White has a 1 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron cardstock torn and added to the bottom for the “ground” and a 1/4 x 4 strip of yellow stripe DSP from the same package added along the side. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bear was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White and colored with Crumb Cake Marker and AquaPainter. He was cut with the Bear Hugs Framelits.
- The Love you balloon was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink on Melon Mambo and cut with the heart shape framelit in Bear Hugs. The bow was stamped with Basic Black on Crushed Curry and cut with the framelit.
- Two more balloons were cut with the framelit, one with Crushed Curry Cardstock and one from the Mint Macaron print in the It’s My Party Paper Pack. They were assembled at the top right corner of the Whisper White with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The strings were hand-drawn with a Basic Black Marker to the Bear’s paw.
- Finally, a Rhinestone jewel was added to the Crushed Curry balloon!
Isn’t that a sweet card! My grand-kids would love to get it, I’m sure!
Do you want even MORE details on using Occasions and Sale-A-Bration stamps and supplies?
Our JANUARY 2016 MINI SESSION just opened today with projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! PLUS check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below!
Sets we are using for the January session, opening January 11th:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase both the January and February Mini Sessions together for $17.90 US and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends!
Sets we will be using for the February Mini Session, opening February 11th:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebration
- Party Wishes
- Pyramid Pals
plus BONUS VALENTINE project
Sign up at Create with Connie and Mary!