It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! Love the color combination this week, it is one of my favorites! So, hope you grab your stamps and play along with us!
Well, this time of year, this color combination screams VALENTINE to me! So…how could I resist?
And, since my Sweetheart punch was already out on my desk, I decided to use it on some Love Blossoms Designer Paper along with the fabulous Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit. Love all the little elements in it.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Rose Red, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, the Timeless Texture swirl was stamped twice with Crumb Cake Ink and some of the spatters added diagonally.
- A 1 x 4 strip of Love Blossoms DSP goes across the front.
- Two Sweetheart hearts were punched from the Love Blossoms DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Love at First Sigh from Greatest Greetings was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the DSP.
- I removed the bow from the paperclip in the Kit and added it to one heart with a Mini Glue Dot. The second heart has one of the wood elements in the Kit, covered with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- As a final touch, three enamel glitter dots from the Kit were added along the spatters.
Pretty CAS design…although all the little elements really make it, I think! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team over on Create with Connie and Mary and see what they did with this color combination!
Yes! It’s almost time for the February Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! Here’s a sneak peek:
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets (each with 4 cards) and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all the projects and tutorials.
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
We know you are going to LOVE it!