This is my second post today…scroll down to see my other post!
Are you getting tired of seeing these cards done with solid arabesque shape in the Delicate Baubles Dies yet?
You can see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN, SNOWMAN, WITCH and MICKEY MOUSE by clicking on those links! After doing the witch, I was thinking of what else I could make for Halloween…so I came up with Dracula! He’s a little more scary than I intended…but I think my oldest grandson will love it!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Fresh Freesia cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Cute Halloween DSP was cut at an angle and then adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White.
- A 1/4 x 5 strip of Basic Black was adhered across the seam and then trimmed. The Basic White layer was added on top of the base card..
- The solid arabesque shape was cut with the Delicate Baubles Die from Fresh Freesia cardstock, Real Red cardstock and Basic Black cardstock. The top of the Basic Black was cut off to a point for his hair. The Real Red bauble was trimmed for his cape collar with the black showing at the bottom.
- The bow was cut with the bow die in the Delicate Baubles set and trimmed, then added to the collar with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The eyes are 3/4″ circles of Basic White cardstock cut in half, the irises are 3/8″ circles of Real Red, the pupils are 1/4″ circles of Basic Black. The nose is 3/8″ circle of Fresh Freesia cardstock, popped up. The ears are 3/4″ circle cut from Fresh Freesia cardstock and cut in half. The mouth is 3/4″ circle from Basic Black cardstock cut in half. The eyebrows were strips cut by hand from Basic Black and the teeth cut by hand from Basic White cardstock. (The circles in the Gingerbread Dies will work for most of them.)
- Happy Haunting from Banner Year is stamped with Fresh Freesia Ink in the upper right corner. The bat from Banner Year is stamped in Memento Black Ink in the upper left.
- Dracula was assembled and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- White Chalk Pen was used on his eyes and nose.
- A Red Rhinestone was added to the center of the bow for his cape.
I’m really happy with how he turned out!!! Stay tuned…yep…I have MORE coming!
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!