Yeah! It’s 2015 and hopefully everything will get back into its’ routine this week! Although I love the holidays, it feels good to wake up and know that I need to get working on my business again! I do like organization and structure after all! I have all this week blocked off to be creative! Woohoo! AND…this the LAST DAY to order from the Holiday Catalog and get any of the Year End Clearance Items! Tomorrow we have the NEW Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs to order from! Can I hear a DOUBLE Woohoo???!!! I’m excited!
When Mary and I decided to do the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Mini Collection, we wanted to keep the projects using two stamp sets, Hey Valentine and You Plus Me. But…I LOVE the Hello Life stamp set in the Occasions Mini, too! It’s just not for Valentines! Those script words are darling…and that big greeting, too! But, here’s what I did for today!
This card came together SO easily it is almost embarrassing! lol! I had the two cut pieces of Stacked with Love Designer Paper on my desk and the Calypso Coral layer and Whisper White card base was already cut, too! Stamping and punching a couple times and it was done! Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- The Calypso Coral layer is 4 x 5-1/4.
- The bottom hearts Stacked with Love DSP layer is 2-1/4 x 4 and adhered to the bottom. The linen DSP is 1/2 x 4 placed across the top of the DSP to hide the seam.
- Above the DSP I stamped the script LOVE with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- I stamped the two different hearts with Calypso Coral on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the Sweetheart Punch (love that new shape heart!). You could use the Heart Framelits, too!
- I added a few little Rhinestone jewels for some bling.
SOOO simple! But yet has a lot of style! So…ready, set, GO! Leave a comment and tell me what YOUR favorite Valentine set is in the new Occasions Catalog! I’d love to know!