I was thrilled to see Stampin’ Up! come out with this new photopolymer stamp set, Snuggles and Smooches ($15.95 US)! Too cute…makes me think of my grandkids cause I love their snuggles and smooches! lol! I grabbed it this morning and made up a couple cards real quick!
Here’s one that I made…you’ll have to come back tomorrow to see the other one. This one I had some scraps of Stacked with Love Paper Pack sitting on my desk from making Valentine Kits, so I thought I’d use a few of them up.
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White, folded in half.
- The Real Red layer is 3 3/4 x 5.
- I added 3/4″ strips of Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack along the bottom.
- Snuggles and Smooches was stamped with Calypso Coral and punched with the 2″ Circle Punch, then layered on the 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch piece of Basic Black. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- LOVE was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink Pad on the left side.
- I added a couple Rhinestone jewel accents and a punched Red Glimmer Heart for some bling!
Super easy and fun! Oh, and I used an old Create with Connie and Mary sketch for my layout!
Mark your calendar…Preview Week starts NEXT WEEK! That’s right…Preview Week runs January 12 – 17! During Preview Week we are offering our Early Bird Special…subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 for ONLY $24.95!
What do you get for that?
- Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours…perfect for classes and camps!
- Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
- Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers – you will not find these projects posted on the Internet!
- Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
Demonstrators & Customers welcome!