You may recall that I’ve shown several different looks with the Tin of Tags Snowflake over the past couple months. Some times I just like to sit down with a set and play with several colors and layouts! Here’s the last of that series that I’ve made. (You can see the others HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!) With the fun ribbon on this one, it reminds me of a big present all wrapped up and ready to give away!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded to form base card.
- The Warm Wishes greeting from Tin of Tags stamp set is stamped in Real Red Ink at the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sky.
- The 3/4″ Real Red Stitched Ribbon is wrapped around the Soft Sky layer and tied with a knot in the center. The layer was adhered to the base card.
- The snowflake from Tin of Tags stamp set is stamped with Real Red Ink on scrap Whisper White, then punched with the Flower Medallion Punch (don’t you love when you find out something works with a punch you already have? I love that the snowflake fits in the punch…Stampin’ Up! doesn’t have it listed that it does!)
- In the center of the snowflake is a Silver Metallic Sequin. The snowflake is popped up on the front of the card.
That’s it! Pretty CAS design and probably one that you wouldn’t mail because of the bulky ribbon, but I’d tuck this card into a hand-delivered gift bag for the recipient to enjoy!
Need the supplies? Several items are on sale during our CLOSEOUT SALE! Please feel free to order from my online store…click on the photos below to take you there! Thanks!