OH NO! Today is the last day over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 we are showing off the sets we used this past week with our last BLOG HOP for this session!!! Come take the tour and see what the designers have come up with. (Of course, you can only see the actual 3D projects if you are a subscriber!) You probably have just come from Deb Currier’s blog…love her card, don’t you? Before you take the tour, here is some information about our Holiday Collection 2014 session:
We are just finishing up our Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014! We have done four weeks of holiday and winter projects for home decor and gift giving! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
For this week’s stamp set, I used Many Merry Stars. It’s from the Holiday Supplement catalog. My project could be interchangeable with the Bright & Beautiful star set, too! However, I wanted to do a card with one of my favorite snowflake images in the set. I LOVE that it fits inside the Tree Punch!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Soft Sky, I added three patterns of All is Calm Washi Tape towards the bottom third of the front.
- I embossed the Fun Frame on Lost Lagoon cardstock and cut it out. Then added it on top of the Washi Tape.
- In the center, I cut out a 1 1/4 x 1 7/8″ piece of Silver Glimmer Paper to put inside the Fun Frame.
- I stamped the tree from Many Merry Stars in Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and punched with the Tree Punch, then added the element to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I colored a Rhinestone with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities and added it to the center of the tree snowflake.
- Finally, I stamped Tis the Season from the same Many Merry Stars set with Lost Lagoon ink above the top of the frame.
I love how it turned out and I love this stamp set! You’ll be seeing more of it from me, I’m sure!
OK…so now continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 Design Team blogs to see their cards and what sets they used! Next up is Natasha Zandbergen.