Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day and this plate of shamrock cookies is just perfect for our inspiration!
Stampin’ Up! hasn’t offered a true St. Patrick’s Day stamp set in AGES and this is one you should grab! I like any excuse to send the grandkids a card (plus a little money!) The coordinating punch has sold out, but the four-leaf clover shape is SO easy to cut by hand!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Parakeet Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shaded Spruce was added on top.
- The 3 x 5 diagonal print from Flowers & More DSP (Host) was added towards the bottom.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped randomly with Shaded Spruce Ink and the cluster of shamrocks stamp, then adhered over the DSP.
- The large four-leaf clover was stamped once with Parakeet Party Ink and once with Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Lucky Clover Punch (or hand-cut). They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three small flowers from Petal Park Builder Punch were punched from Basic White cardstock and added around the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some yellow Glossy Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on 3/4 x 3-1/2 strip of Parakeet Party cardstock, the end cut with a flag end. It was tucked under the four-leaf clover.
- Some gold Simply Elegant Trim was tied in a bow and added to the center of the four-leaf clover with a Mini Glue Dot.
Inks: Shaded Spruce, Parakeet Party
Accessories: Lucky Clover Punch, Petal Park Builder Punch, Glossy Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!