Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day and this plate of shamrock cookies is just perfect for our inspiration!
Stampin’ Up! hasn’t offered a true St. Patrick’s Day stamp set in AGES and this is one you should grab! I like any excuse to send the grandkids a card (plus a little money!) The coordinating punch has sold out, but the four-leaf clover shape is SO easy to cut by hand!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Parakeet Party cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shaded Spruce was added on top.
- The 3 x 5 diagonal print from Flowers & More DSP (Host) was added towards the bottom.
- The 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was stamped randomly with Shaded Spruce Ink and the cluster of shamrocks stamp, then adhered over the DSP.
- The large four-leaf clover was stamped once with Parakeet Party Ink and once with Shaded Spruce Ink on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Lucky Clover Punch (or hand-cut). They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three small flowers from Petal Park Builder Punch were punched from Basic White cardstock and added around the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some yellow Glossy Dots were added to the centers of the flowers.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink on 3/4 x 3-1/2 strip of Parakeet Party cardstock, the end cut with a flag end. It was tucked under the four-leaf clover.
- Some gold Simply Elegant Trim was tied in a bow and added to the center of the four-leaf clover with a Mini Glue Dot.
Inks: Shaded Spruce, Parakeet Party
Accessories: Lucky Clover Punch, Petal Park Builder Punch, Glossy Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!