It’s Thursday and you know that means it is time for a Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. We have a fun sketch challenge for you this week!
I’m surprised how much I actually like this color combination! The Poppy Parade and Pretty Peacock mellow out the Wild Wheat color! I flipped the sketch on the side for my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pretty Peacock cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock is embossed with the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- Two 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 Wild Wheat striped DSP and two 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 Pretty Peacock polka dot prints from Garden Walk DSP were added to the front offset as shown.
- The Deckled Circle was cut from Basic White cardstock with the Die and added to the center of the blocks with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The poinsettia cluster from Rustic Crate stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and colored with Light Poppy Parade and Dark Real Red, Old Olive Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Dies and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Christmas Classics stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on 1/2 x 2-1/2 Wild Wheat cardstock and end cut at an angle. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- Some gold Festive Pearls were added to the center of the poinsettias.
Super easy card to recreate for your Christmas cards! Go check out what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary
Stamps: Christmas Classics, Rustic Crate
Ink: Memento Black
Blends: Poppy Parade, Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Poppy Parade, Garden Walk Designer Paper
Accessories: Rustic Crate Dies, Deckled Circles Dies, Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!