Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. We have a holiday gingerbread decorated cake to inspired you!
Stampin’ Up!’s Sending Cheer Bundle is one of my favorites! Although the dies cut as tags, it is SO easy to snip off the tag part and use just the image like I did with the gingerbread man here!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pebbled Path cardstock was embossed with the Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Poppy Parade cardstock was stamped with the two sizes of snowflakes from Beary Cute Stamp Set with White Craft Ink. Let dry.
- The 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut with the Scalloped Contour Dies and added to the top of the Poppy Parade. It was stamped with the greeting from Sending Cheer in Poppy Parade Ink.
- The gingerbread was stamped with Pecan Pie Ink on Basic White, the face with Memento Black, and cut with the Sending Cheer Dies, the tag at the top was cut off, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A cookie was cut with a 1/2″ circle and stamped with the berry image in Sending Cheer in Early Espresso Ink for the “chocolate chips”. It was added to her hand with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The bow was cut from Poppy Parade cardstock with the Sending Cheer Die and adhered with Monoadhesive Glue.
- A trio of Loose Holly Gems & Sequins were added to the background.
Looks pretty close to the inspiration cake, don’t you think? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: White Craft, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Memento Black
Accessories: Sending Cheer Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, 1/2″ Circle, Loose Holly Gems & Sequins, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!