- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets (each with 4 cards) and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all the projects and tutorials.
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
The theme this week on our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop is Love is in the Air! It’s that time of year! While I could have used the traditional Valentine set in the Occasions Catalog, Bloomin’ Love…I thought I’d use another one of the sets that you may not think of for Valentine’s Day cards…Bear Hugs!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rose Red, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Rose Red Hearts in the Love Blossoms Designer Paper Stack was placed down the left side.
- Across is a 2 x 3-1/4 coordinating pattern in Love Blossoms DSP.
- A 2″ punched circle of Rose Red was placed over the DSP.
- The small bear was stamped with Early Espresso on Whisper White, then watercolored with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers. It was cut with the Bear Hugs Framelits and popped up on the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Three hearts were cut for the balloons from Crumb Cake, DSP and one stamped with Rose Red on Whisper White, then cut with the Framelits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Strings were hand-drawn with a Early Espresso Marker.
- The bow-tie was cut from DSP and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper…one for the bear’s head and one for the balloons!
- Finally, an It’s My Party Enamel Dot was put in the center of the bow-tie on her head.
OK…that’s it for me…continue on around the blog by checking out the details of our February Mini Session on Create with Connie and Mary and sign up while you are there…then continue on around to Mary Brown’s blog to complete the blog hop (or go backwards to Melissa’s blog)! Enjoy the “Love is in the Air” ideas!