OK…really! Are you sick of seeing cards made with this Delicate Baubles Die yet? I think I need a 12 step program to back away from creating more characters! But…really…how could I NOT make a GRINCH, then decided he needed his sidekick, Max!
Stampin’ Details for base of both cards:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- A 2-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper is added to the front.
- A 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Real Red cardstock is adhered over top..
- The greetings from Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Granny Apple Green and punched with the Double Oval Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Delicate Baubles solid arabesque Die was cut from Granny Apple Green cardstock and the top portion from Real Red cardstock was adhered at the top.
- The trim of the hat was hand-cut from Basic White cardstock and the pom pom is a 1/2 Circle, added with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The eyes are a 1″ small oval cut from Crushed Curry cardstock. (I used the retired Small Oval Punch.) The pupils are a 1/4″ Circle from Basic Black.
- The nose is a 1/2″ circle cut from Granny Apple Green. The mouth is drawn with the Basic Black Marker.
- The eyebrows are the center top portion of the Beautiful Trees Die (see photo) cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- Highlights on the eyes and nose were added with the White Chalk Pen.
- He was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next up is MAX the dog “reindeer”.
- The Delicate Baubles solid arabesque Die was cut from Soft Suede cardstock.
- The nose was a rounded triangle hand-cut from Crumb Cake cardstock and popped up on the front of the bauble with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ears were hand-cut long ovals from Early Espresso cardstock and adhered behind the bauble.
- The eyes are 1″ ovals cut from Basic White cardstock and the pupils are 1/2″ circles from Basic Black cardstock. (I used the retired Small Oval Punch.)
- The eyelids are 1″ ovals trimmed and added to the eyes with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The eyelashes are branches trimmed from the Beautiful Trees Dies and adhered to the eyelids.
- The nose is the 1″ oval cut from Basic Black cardstock.
- The tree branch for his “antlers” is cut with the Seaside Seashells Die from Crumb Cake cardstock (see photo).
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the branch. It was adhered to his head with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Some dots were added to the nose with the Basic Black Marker.
- Highlights were added to the eyes and nose with the White Chalk Pen.
- The bauble was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE how these turned out!!! So much fun to create them! Have you bought the Delicate Baubles Dies yet???? You can order them below!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!