I’m back with yet another card using the solid arabesque shape in the Delicate Baubles Dies! AND…here’s a great idea for using the Halloween punch AFTER Halloween! The ghost worked PERFECTLY for the mustache!
You can see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN, SNOWMAN, WITCH, MICKEY MOUSE, DRACULA, RUDOLPH, GRINCH & MAX by clicking on those links! Next up is the NUTCRACKER! I enjoy going to see the Nutcracker in the theater whenever I can…missed going the past couple years! Maybe next year I’ll take my grandkids!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Real Red cardstock was adhered across the center.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The solid arabesque shape from Delicate Baubles Dies was cut from Petal Pink cardstock and Basic White cardstock. The Basic White was trimmed for the hair on the sides and the beard, then adhered to the Petal Pink Bauble.
- A 1-1/2 x 2 piece of Real Red was slightly angled for the hat and adhered to the top of the Petal Pink Bauble. Two 1/8 strips of Crushed Curry were added for the trim, and a 1/4″ Circle from Crushed Curry added with a Mini Glue Dot to the hat.
- The eyebrows are 3/4″ circle from Basic Black cardstock, cut in half.
- The eyes are 1/2″ circles of Basic White, irises are 3/8″ Balmy Blue circles and pupils are 1/4″ Basic Black circles, adhered together with Mini Glue Dots and added to the face.
- The cheeks are 1/2″ circles of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- The nose is hand-cut from Petal Pink cardstock and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two ghosts from the Halloween Punch were punched from Basic Black cardstock and added to the face with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The entire Nutcracker head was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crushed Curry cardstock and cut with the Hippo & Friends label die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the White Chalk Pen to highlight the eyes.
I love having another idea for using my Halloween Punch since it has been on backorder for most of the Halloween season. Yep…a couple more ideas for the Delicate Baubles Dies coming soon!
Use HOST CODE: 3XNDPW6M
Our popular TECHNIQUES Collection is back with SIX new techniques for cards! We are featuring the upcoming BLESSINGS OF HOME STAMP SET and FLOWERS OF HOME DIES (available for demos to preorder now and customers on January 3) along with the techniques. These flower images are so pretty to color or leave monochromatic for a vintage look! We've also paired the Bundle with the HEART & HOME DESIGNER PAPER on our SIX technique card tutorials. See more details here!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!