I’m back with yet another card using the solid arabesque shape in the Delicate Baubles Dies! AND…here’s a great idea for using the Halloween punch AFTER Halloween! The ghost worked PERFECTLY for the mustache!
You can see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN, SNOWMAN, WITCH, MICKEY MOUSE, DRACULA, RUDOLPH, GRINCH & MAX by clicking on those links! Next up is the NUTCRACKER! I enjoy going to see the Nutcracker in the theater whenever I can…missed going the past couple years! Maybe next year I’ll take my grandkids!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Real Red cardstock was adhered across the center.
- A 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper was added to a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The solid arabesque shape from Delicate Baubles Dies was cut from Petal Pink cardstock and Basic White cardstock. The Basic White was trimmed for the hair on the sides and the beard, then adhered to the Petal Pink Bauble.
- A 1-1/2 x 2 piece of Real Red was slightly angled for the hat and adhered to the top of the Petal Pink Bauble. Two 1/8 strips of Crushed Curry were added for the trim, and a 1/4″ Circle from Crushed Curry added with a Mini Glue Dot to the hat.
- The eyebrows are 3/4″ circle from Basic Black cardstock, cut in half.
- The eyes are 1/2″ circles of Basic White, irises are 3/8″ Balmy Blue circles and pupils are 1/4″ Basic Black circles, adhered together with Mini Glue Dots and added to the face.
- The cheeks are 1/2″ circles of Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- The nose is hand-cut from Petal Pink cardstock and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two ghosts from the Halloween Punch were punched from Basic Black cardstock and added to the face with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The entire Nutcracker head was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Crushed Curry cardstock and cut with the Hippo & Friends label die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used the White Chalk Pen to highlight the eyes.
I love having another idea for using my Halloween Punch since it has been on backorder for most of the Halloween season. Yep…a couple more ideas for the Delicate Baubles Dies coming soon!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!