OK…having just TOO much fun to put down these Delicate Bauble Dies yet. Next up is a cute and cuddly POLAR BEAR all dressed up for the holidays!
You can see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN, SNOWMAN, WITCH, MICKEY MOUSE, DRACULA, RUDOLPH, GRINCH & MAX, NUTCRACKER, SCARECROW, SANTA AND MRS CLAUS , the BOY AND GIRL PILGRIMS, and the TURKEY by clicking on their name.
- The base of the card is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pear Pizzazz is added on top.
- Two 3/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper is added to each side.
- The polar bear body is the Delicate Bauble Die cut from Basic White cardstock.
- The stocking cap is the top portion of the Delicate Bauble Die cut from Heartwarming Hugs DSP and adhered.
- The snout is the second from smallest Layering Circle Die cut from Basic White cardstock. It is popped up on the Bauble with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The nose is the Double Oval Punch punched from Basic Black cardstock and trimmed. It is popped up on the snout with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- The eyes are 3/8″ Circles of Basic Black cardstock and the cheeks are 1/2″ circles of Blushing Bride cardstock. All were added with Mini Glue Dots.
- The scarf is hand-trimmed 3/8″ strips of Heartwarming Hugs DSP and adhered around the neck.
- The polar bear was added to the front of the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Season’s Greetings from Penguin Place stamp set was stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and punched with the Double Oval Punch, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Red Rhinestones were added to each side of the greeting.
- The White Chalk Marker added highlights to his eyes and nose.
Isn’t he just the cutest??? See all the supplies I used below!
Don’t forget about my 40% off Stampin’ Up! ADHESIVE and ENVELOPE SALE going on now thru Nov. 21st!
Use HOST CODE: NMTQADBZ
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!
JUDY SCHLOFF says
I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR CARDS MADE FROM THE DELICATE BAUBLES DIES, SOOOO MUCH! YOU ARE SO TALENTED. YOUR CREATIVITY IS AMAZING. THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH ALL OF US WHO DON’T HAVE YOUR CREATIVITY!
Thank you, Judy! They were a lot of fun to make!
April Maxwell says
I am amazed every time you post a new creation with this die set. Such a creative imagination you have. Thank you for sharing. They have been such a great thing to look forward too.
Ah, thanks! I really had fun with my characters!