Next up is the coordinating TURKEY for our pilgrims! I think he is adorable! Can you tell what I used for the red turkey gobbler? If you guessed the Halloween Punch Ghost again…you’d be correct! I love uses my punches and dies for making things other than intended!
You can see my GNOME, SANTA, GINGERBREAD, ELF, PENGUIN, SNOWMAN, WITCH, MICKEY MOUSE, DRACULA, RUDOLPH, GRINCH & MAX, NUTCRACKER, SCARECROW, SANTA AND MRS CLAUS and the BOY AND GIRL PILGRIMS by clicking on their name.
- The base of the card is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of the wheat pattern in Harvest Meadow Designer Paper was added to the front.
- The arabesque solid shape in the Delicate Bauble Die was cut from Early Espresso and Crumb Cake cardstocks. The Crumb Cake was trimmed and added to the bottom of the Early Espresso bauble.
- The leaves were cut with the Stitched Leaves Dies from Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight cardstocks and adhered behind the turkey body.
- The eyes are 1/2″ circles of Basic White and 3/8″ circles of Basic Black cardstock and adhered with Mini Glue Dots. The nose is the Ice Cream Cone punched from Daffodil Delight cardstock and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The turkey gobbler is the Ghost on the Halloween Punch, punched from Real Red cardstock and added to the beak with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Banner Year Stamp Set was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink on Basic White cardstock and cut with the Frightful Tags Die. It was added to the bauble with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The turkey was added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A White Chalk Pen was used for highlights in the eyes, nose and gobbler.
How much fun is HE? Would be awesome to add him to a tag for taking a bottle of wine to your Thanksgiving dinner host!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!